NEW! Ukulele Literacy Class – online
- Name the notes on the ukulele fingerboard
- Read sheet music
- Understand basic music theory
- Use you ukulele to work out vocal harmonies
- To pick melodies
- How to play in an ensemble
- Learn an understanding of music that applies to all other instruments
Using James Hill’s Ukulele In The Classroom texts (provided free) and other resources. Zoom recordings, practice tracks & printouts will be made available to enrolled students.
Mondays, 7:30-9:00pm AEST from 12 July to 30 September
Online for 8 weeks for $160
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Zoom link will be emailed on the day of the first session. Interstate and international participants also welcome. Melbourne westies, If you have any ambition to be a part of the Daisy Chains chamber ensemble, I highly recommend this course.
Taught by Steph Payne, fully qualified James Hill Ukulele Initiative teacher and now a JHUI course mentor.